About the role
Reporting to the VP of Analytics, you will be at the heart of our pricing and trading function. You will research, develop, test, and monitor mathematical models for pricing various sports. You will be responsible for the whole model implementation lifecycle (from concept to production). Your expertise within the sports betting industry will be instrumental for the growth and scaling of the Quantitative Development function in Huddle.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- A degree in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or equivalent (Masters level is a plus).
- 2-4 years experience in an algorithmic trading or sports modelling or quantitative sports betting role.
- Strong knowledge of probability theory, stochastic processes, numerical methods, and statistics.
- Experience in at least one OO programming language (Java, C#, C++, Scala, Python).
- Analytically minded, able to understand and overcome technically complex challenges.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus
- Proficiency in Java and Python.
- Understanding of modern DevOps practices and exposure to cloud computing.
- Good knowledge of distributed system design and streaming technologies (Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ).
- Robust SQL querying skills.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and mention the position you are applying for.