We are looking for an experienced Product Designer who has a track record in the product creation process. We are looking for someone with experience with UX research & research methodologies, problem definition, technical skills, and the ability to make tough decisions to deliver best-in-class products.
About the role
You will be responsible for the entire product creation process. You will work with key stakeholders and cross-functional team members and will rely on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions. You will map business goals to product features and functional user experience, nurturing that experience as the product matures through different stages of the product life cycle.
You will be a part of the team that is responsible for user research, prototyping, visualization, testing, analyzing, and communicating flow within the Company. You will also be instrumental in creating a product development culture as well as contributing to the overall Company culture.
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products, not just websites.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process, including user research, UX copywriting, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Relying on metrics and data when making decisions.
- Exceptional communications skills, with particular focus on:
- Promotion and implementation of design concepts.
- Collaboration within cross-functional teams.
- Inform relevant stakeholders and influence key decisions on product development.
- Details and process-oriented.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve finding creative solutions.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- Experience with Industry-standard tools (Miro, Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, etc .). You will be champion for implementation and use of the ones of choice.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive and self-organizing
- Experience with building CMS systems is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!